Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kinley's first flight


I know I do not use this blog just for status updates, but I am kind of anti facebook right now so this will have to do. The kids and I flew to Maryland on Monday to spend a week with my family at the beach. This was Kinley's first flight and she did GREAT! Hunter was such a big helper. I did some pretty good planning I must say. I brought my double stroller, and used the front to hold our carry on bags and the back for Hunterbear to ride on. This was so great especially during our short lay over because I did not have to constantly redirect Hunter to keep walking (he tends take his time whenever we need to be somewhere.....go figure). Kinley spent most of the time in my sling. I was able to have free hands to maneuver the stroller, play with Hunter on the air plane and grab a quick meal between planes. She loves the sling and was able to take a nap on the go.


We are just enjoying the sunshine, the sand, the ocean, good food, and great company. Check back later for more updates and pictures!!!

No comments: