Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Brrrrr......


When I woke up today, I could not believe my eyes. This is what my driveway looks like right now. It is covered in a sheet of ice. If you look closely, you can see our green recycling can is behind our trashcan. I attempted to walk down our driveway and move the recycling bin closer to the street so it would be picked up, but i couldn't even walk down our steps without falling....so I guess no recycling pick up for us this week. Eh well:(


Can you say BRRRRRRR...

I am not sure how many more days of this I can take

Lucky for me, I have this guy to entertain me.


We spent a good portion of the morning/afternoon playing cars, Wii, and making up games to get out some energy. I usually am not one to tolerate being at home ALL day, but i gotta admit, today was not half bad. Of coarse, we had to get some reading in, and i was very impressed by my little guy's ability to read three and four letter words. I am trying to savor every moment i can with Hunterbear before I have to share my time and my love with his new brother/sister.




No comments: