Sunday, October 24, 2010

A message from my girl

YEAY!!!!! I'm a big girl now.....well, at least I am now sitting up by myself


My big brother thinks I am way more fun now that I can play on my tummy for hours and somehow move all over without actually crawling

I also started eating REAL food . At first I wasn't too sure about it....


...but I tried to tell mom I just didn't like boring old ride cereal.

Now that she listened to me and started feeding me apples, pears, bananas, sweet potatoes, squash, and carrots.....well
I AM AS HAPPY AS CAN BE

** Oh Yeah, and I have my first tooth. I am not very excited about this, but for some reason everyone around me is...so I guess it's a big deal**

PS. One of our avid readers told mom she could never comment how cute our blog was because she did not have a google account or something like that....well, mom fixed the settings, so ladies and gents feel free to comment away:)



5 comments:

Shannon said...

well, I will be the first to comment then... Kinley you are the most precious little girl with the prettiest smile and sweetest giggle! I can't wait to play with you on our tummies. Hunter is the best big brother and he loves to make you laugh! Hopefully I will see you soon, but for now I am enjoying your pictures. Lots of Love
~Nanee

Anonymous said...

Shannon beat me to it.. What adorable pictures! I can't wait to give your beautiful children a great big hug! Oh yeah you too! Thanks for keeping us updated on life in Iowa! Yo Mama!

Jodi said...

Soo cute. Hunter left his jacket here and I think you left one of your spoons Kinley. I will try and bring them to you this week!

Shawn said...

OHHHHHH MY I love these pics!!! You really have the cutest babies in the worls! Miss you all so much :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести фильмы
для сайта covillclan.blogspot.com