Thursday, August 26, 2010

Life at Home

As I am writing this blog post, Miss Kinley Jane is rocking in her swing cooing and giggling....God, life is good. It has been such a change of pace around here since Hunter is at school all day. I love love love all his energy, but I have to admit it is nice to be able to just hang at home without having to entertain a five year old. And I am finally able to get all my chores done, and maybe even squeeze in a nap. I feel so recharged by the time I have to pick Hunter up so I am able to spend the afternoon enjoying him. I feel so blessed and I love my husband for working so hard so that I am able to stay home during the week.

I think you all are due for a Kinley update, so here it is.....

I have been treasuring every second I get to have with my baby girl...because as Hunter has showed me, time flies and I know pretty soon she will be crawling, then running (yeah, I have a feeling she will skip walking and go straight to running) all over the place. She is rolling over every chance she gets.

Some things we have learned about Miss Kinz is that she does not like to miss a party. She loves to be held, but she is definitely not a cuddler. She wants to be up and looking around. She is SO active and SO strong. When she is on her tummy, she is able to push herself all the way so she is resting on her hands. She still has the most beautiful, big, blue eyes I have ever seen. She always has a laughing attack when I give her zerberts (sp?) on her belly. Her giggle is so contagious. When she is tired, she just falls apart (I wander if this trait will stick). She is happiest right when she wakes up. She gets excited and starts shaking her arms and legs when she sees 'Big Brother'. She has her daddy's ears, and she wears them so well. And lastly, I know I am a bit biased, but I think she is just the most photogenic babe in the world.... So here are the many faces of Kinley.






I can NOT imagine my life without my beautiful little girl. She is such a wonderful addition to our little family. Paul, Hunter, and I have all enjoyed our own special time with Kinley, and let me tell you, she already has ALL of us wrapped around her little finger.




1 comment:

Shannon said...

You have a beautiful family Bridg! I hope you girls continue to have such fun time together when you get the chances. I can't wait to hear all about Hunter's first few weeks of kindergarten. From what I have heard, he has a lot to talk about on the car rides home.