Monday, July 26, 2010

EVERYTHING

Everything happens for a reason...we have all heard this and even said this once or twice in our own lives. However sometimes we fail to remember that the 'Everything' we are talking about will happen on His time, not ours. It is so liberating to hand over all of our worries about the in life to God. Anything and Everything will happen on His time, and exactly how He has planned it. So my advice this Monday morning, sit back, relax, let go of the reigns, and enjoy 'EVERYTHING' God has already placed in your life.....the rest, well, the rest will work out just perfectly!

It is so interesting to think of how 'Everything' worked out in my own life....as much as I like to take credit for at least some of my happiness, I really never planned on my life turning out this way. And if my life truly turned out the way I PLANNED, well all I know is that I would not have these beautiful faces to wake up to every morning!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

beautifully written! Hunter and Kinley are the luckiest kids to have you has their momma. Let's hope they remember that when they are teenagers and you say 'No' to them. (wink wink)