Friday, March 12, 2010

Big brother time

These last few weeks, I have been to tired too pick up extra shifts at work. So instead, I have spent pretty much every waking hour with my almost 5 year old ( Oh WOW). He just continues to melt my heart with how sensitive, funny, and smart he is. He always asks me if I need anything, and is getting pretty good at being able to tell when mommy needs a nap....He has learned to just say 'mom you should go lay down, while i play in my room, Deal?' Gotta love my boy.

Last weekend he attended a big brother class with Paul. He took a tour of the hospital, got to see a newborn through the nursery window, learned how to hold baby, and learned how he can help mom and dad when the big day arrives. He is so excited!

Here is a video of Hunterbear getting all ready to be a big brother. Enjoy:)




PS. The blank picture frame in the video will eventually hold a photo of my two loves...just FYI

1 comment:

Shannon said...

that is by far the sweetest and most adorable boy in the whole world! I love you Hunter Bear!
~Nanee