Friday, January 9, 2009

New Jobs

Paul got a promotion today! He is now a 'team lead' which basically means he gets all of those angry calls when customers want to talk to the supervisor! If anyone can handle angry people, he can. He is also in charge of helping his other team members with any issues that may arise.  I am so proud of him, and so glad his hard work has paid off and was noticed by his boss! The best news is that he will finally have a regular work schedule, Monday through Friday 8-430. This is the first time since we moved to Iowa that he will be home in time for dinner....gotta love that!  

I also just got offered a job as a nurse on a telemetry floor assuming that i pass my boards at the end of the month. Wish me luck!!! I am so so nervous. This is not an area that I thought I would go into, but I currently work on the floor as a nurse's aid, and I absolutely love the staff and my boss. I also know it will be a great experience because I will learn so much. I plan on staying here for at least a year or two and then who knows....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You mean then you will move within driving distance to me and I can see you all the time :) You can't deprive me of playing with the little babe on the way :)