Monday, December 19, 2011

Jackson- 3 months



I am going to start writing monthly letters to Jax so that I can have a way to update all of you, but also to record his first year to someday share with him. This is something I wish I did with my other kids, but I guess the third time is really is the charm. Here is my letter to Jax on his 3rd month birthday.

Dearest Jax,

You are smiling, laughing, and cooing all the time now. You love for me to put you in your chair and let you just watch your brother and sister play around you. I can't wait for you to be big enough to join in. So far, you are extremely laid back for being a third child (I was a 3rd child, so I should know). You only cry when you are hungry or need a diaper change. You eat every 3-4 hours, and have been sleeping through the night since 8 weeks. Although, I don't really count it because you are still in our room and mommy gets up every 3 hours or so to check on you or put your pacifier in your mouth. You still are not fond of tummy time, but you are getting stronger every day. Your hair is still dark brown, and you have yet to loose any of it (nor have you grown any....so you still have your receding hair line). We all love you to the moon and back and are so blessed that you joined our family.





No comments: