Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kinley Jane Covill

Oh Where to begin! Our family was blessed with a beautiful baby girl on April 6 at 7:04 pm. We named her Kinley Jane. Kinley is gaelic for fair hero, and Jane means God is Gracious, and was my grandmother's middle name.


I feel like we have waited for this little girl for way more than 9 months. She is everything we have wanted and prayed for. Hunter is so sweet with his little sister. He just wants to hold and love her every second. He is so gentle, yet very protective of Kinley Jane. Kinley has only been here for less than 24 hours, and her daddy can't keep his eyes off her. She already has him wrapped around her little finger. And as for me, well let's just say I never knew I could love another little baby like I did with Hunterbear.....my life is so complete with Hunter, Kinley, and Paul. I can't wait to see what is store for our little family next:) But as for now, we are just going to enjoy snuggling our little girl and adjusting to being a family of four!!

2 comments:

RoddyBobRollsRoyceRockets said...

I love babies and am thrilled for you and Paul. Hunter and Kinley have wonderful parents and these kids will know they are loved.

Blessing, Uncle Bob

Unknown said...

Bridgey she is beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet her in person!! Love you guys!!