Thursday, December 10, 2009

Names....

Ok, so without giving much away, I just have to share my frustration with all of you. Choosing a name for this precious new babe is such an honor, but oh boy what a headache. Paul and I just can't decide on names. We ( Ok, I mean I) have changed our minds like 50 billion times (and i am only 24 weeks).

I am so glad we did not find out the sex of the baby, but that just makes this name picking even more challenging because we need to pick two (first and middle names) that we both love. That is my one requirement, we BOTH much like the name. It would be easy for me to just convince Paul of basically any name I want, but that's no fun. I really want him to like it. So do you see my dilamna?

Please pray that we can choose the right name. We want a unique, but not wierd name (does that make sense)...kind of like hunter. Feel free to leave your suggestions in the comment box..i am always open to suggestions. And remember we need a boy and girl's name. I know whatever name we choose will be the right one, i just wish i knew what that was. But in just 16 more weeks, we will have a name (hopefully) and a baby!!!! And we ARE SO EXCITED!!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Lickhart's Class said...

I read your blog! Have you tried the chat boards on thebump.com. They have a baby names board that could...please don't ask how I know this, lol. Good luck with your decision making!

Mrs. Lickhart's Class said...

hhhmmmm, evidently since I have my classroom blog under my gmail account it shows up as Mrs. Lickhart's Class AKA Jody.

Unknown said...

I will think of some names for you....

Danny and I already have a girls name picked out when we eventually start our family... but I am not telling you cause I don'y want you to steal it.

I thought you liked Colton (I like that a lot)!