Wednesday, December 16, 2009

24 and counting....




And no i don't mean 24 kids.....that is crazy! I am 24 weeks, so that means one more month and I am into my third trimester. Wow, time flies!!!!! Being 24 weeks pregnant apparently also means more difficulty sleeping, really bad heart burn, and the official start of having to wear maternity pants. I am proud to say I have been wearing my own pants up until now, thanks to target's belly band. But now like overight, my pants just won't fit over my hips....bummer:( On the upside, I still have a lot of energy which has been nice since I am home during the week with hunterbear. I also have been feeling baby girl/boy move every day. The doctor had warned me that I would not feel this baby kick as much because my placenta is anterior (sorry if some of you think this is tmi), but fortunately or unfortunately, this little one kicks strong and often enough for me to feel him or her.

On another note, my mother-in-law and I painted our kitchen this past weekend. After throwing a dramatic fit (i can blame that on pregnancy hormones, right?) about picking the entirely wrong shade of green, I am actually starting to really like it.



I wanted sage green, but for some reason didn't realize this
green actually has some brown in it. Instead I picked an all-out green color for our kitchen. It really brightens the room, and looks great next to our stone tiles above the counter.



Well, that's all for now. My family comes to visit in 7 days!!! We cannot wait. Hopefully, my mom can help me finish the baby's room, and then I will post some pictures. I am very excited about how it is turning out. Hunter didn't have a real nursery, so it is very fun to be able to be creative and put together a cute room just for this little one!

No comments: