Thursday, March 5, 2009

Please pray

Well, my baby is still sick. He threw up again last night, and has just been completely wiped out. Please pray we do not need to go back to the ER. I thought my nursing knowledge would make me more prepared for situations like this, but I think it makes me more scared because I know the dangers of things like dehydration in children. I am doing my best to rehydrate him, but he does not look at me as a nurse, he sees me as mom and right now he doe not want to listen to me. Ahhhh Please pray pray that my baby gets over this.

I have to admit this whole sick stage has really made me miss my high maintenance child. Although, I love my new cuddly boy, I feel so helpless and that is not a good feeling for any parent. Five days of quiet is more than enough for me. I want him back to running around and making me laugh with his hysterical songs and stories that he makes up. I want him back to running around outside with the neighbors....especially because we finally have BEAUTIFUL weather!

I'll keep everyone updated, hopefully from home!

1 comment:

Jena said...

Praying for you guys! Get better Hunter!!! Let me know if you need ANYTHING...