Friday, March 6, 2009

Life is good

Hunterbear is MUCH better today! Yesterday, he managed to keep all of his food down, and he even requested to play outside with the neighbors. We had such a good day. It was so nice to see our little bugger back to his old self. He definitely got more wiped out than usual, but overall he was feeling much better. That's not to say every now and then he cries out saying his 'tummy hurts', but I secretly think he just wants me to hold and love him.....and I have absolutely no problem with this. The best part of our night was that we could spend ALL day outdoors because of this most recent beautiful weather. We ended the night with a bond fire with the neighbors.....God, life sure it good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bridg,
I am glad to hear Huntman is feeling better. I miss you guys and I cannot wait to see your family... whenever that may be. Lets do a video ichat soon!
I love you ;)
~Nay-Nay