Monday, January 23, 2012

4 month Stats



Jackson had his 4 month appointment today and right from the doctor's mouth...
'Jax is perfect'......Well, we sure think so. He are his stats:
weight: 12 lb 3oz (14%)
height: 62.2 cm (37%)
Newest accomplishments: Jax has found his feet, learned to grab for things, learned to roll from his tummy to his back, and surprised us all by rolling ONE TIME from his back to his tummy. He loves to cooo, smile, and belly laugh.
Jackson's Must Have: BLUE BINKY (you are the only one of my kids who loves their binky)

Most Striking Features: Funky hair and big blue eyes

Everyone that meets Jackson is so surprised to learn he is 4 months because he is so tiny, but within minutes they are blown away by his charm, his alertness, and his strength. He is already 'all-boy' and loves to play rough. My favorite thing to do with him is let him sit on my shoulder and count to three then while supporting his head, I let him swing down to the ground. I have never heard a baby laugh so hard! I am loving that his personality is starting to shine through. We just grow more in love with him every day!

No comments: