Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Our newest member

Life with Jax has been as best as I could have expected! Since Jackson has joined our family, Paul and I have learned to work better as a team (you really have to with 3), and Hunter and Kinley have embraced their new roles as big brother and big sister.
Kinley loves participating in 'Tummy Time'

Hunter has figured out when he holds his little brother for me then he can relax on the couch.

Jackson has such a sweet disposition. He is pretty mellow for the most part, really only crying when he is hungry or his sweet sister 'accidently' sits on him. Isn't it funny how we always say ' oh that is impossible, or I don't know how people do it....well, I have learned when it is your life then you just figure it out'. I never thought I would be able to handle two little ones so close in age, but in fact it has been an easier adjustment than going from 1 to 2 kids.


I couldn't have asked for better kids, and a bigger honor o be their mommy:)

No comments: