Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Home IMprovements

This past mother's day I received one of the best gifts from my husband. He cleaned and stained our back deck, PLUS we purchased new patio furniture. We can now lounging and relaxing on our deck while watching the kids explore and play in the backyard.

BEFORE

If this didn't look bad enough, once you take a closer look you are blinded by this view.

I know, ewwww Gross.

AFTER




BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Now, onto my own home improvement project....landscaping the front yard. We will have been in our home for two years this coming August, and I FINALLY got around to 'beautifying' are front yard. Take a look

BEFORE


AFTER



Oh, how I love this time of the year:)

2 comments:

Jena said...

WOW! Good job you guys! Are you for hire ;) No handy men NOR women in this house...

Jodi said...

WHO did all that stuff???? That doesn't look like your Paul! :) j/k Tell him I think it looks really good and he can come do my deck if he feels like getting more practice!