Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring fun with Pop

WoW, this post is a little late, but better late than never! Two weeks ago, we were fortunate enough to have a wonderful visit from my dad, or 'Pop' as my kids call him. He spent the week living in our basement at night, and basically playing 'MANNY' to my little family during the day while Paul worked. He was such a HUGE help to me because Hunter was home on spring break, and without my dad around there was NO way I would be able to rest, per doctor's orders.

Now, just because I was ordered to rest does not mean we sat around and did nothing all week....it was spring break of coarse. Unfortunately, I didn't get to actually enjoy fully participating in any of our endeavors, but that doesn't mean I didn't have fun. I had a wonderful time sitting on our blanket shooting photos of all the fun times my kids had with their POP.
We had a blast visiting the Madison County Bridges

Running through mazes
Can you find Hunter????

Playing at a local park


and fishing and frolicking at a nearby lake


When you mix some sunshine, outdoor fun, GREAT company, and a camera, you get lifelong memories for these two wonderful kiddos......Can't wait to see what memories await us this summer:)


No comments: