Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Let me count the ways

My TOP 3 reasons, I absolutely LOVE being a mom are.....

#1

#2


AND


#3

That's right, we excited to finally announce that we are EXPECTING. Baby Covill #3 is due this fall, and we couldn't be more excited. This baby has definitely given us a few scares in the past 4 weeks, but at this point babe looks perfect and continues to grow as expected. We will continue to pray for a healthy and uncomplicated pregnancy, but have faith that everything will work out as it is supposed to. This little one has already reminded us that he or she has been carefully created as part of a bigger plan...trust me, a plan that neither Paul or I expected...at least not at this time:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Shannon said...

what a great creative way to share the news Bridg!!!

The VanderLindens said...

I am SO excited for you!