Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Time to BE

On Monday, Hunter had no school so I decided to wake up, pack our lunches, and spend all day out doors enjoying the weather and each other. I had one of the best days with my kids EvER.


It started out as just another Beautiful day in Iowa


So we took a drive out to farm country, hopped on a hayride


And searched and searched for the perfect pumpkin

Then we spent some time playing on the huge bales of hay. Hunterbear jumped and climbed for quite some time

and was so proud that he made it to the top.


Kinley loves playing in the big pile of corn kernals. She giggled everytime her toes sank in the corn


While Hunter played some more on the park


Kinz took a nap under a shaded tree with the warmth of the sun and a cool breeze

And me....well, I just thanked God for two beautiful children and more importantly for allowing me so much time to just BE with my children and treasure small moments like today.

No comments: